COVID-19 research is performed in labs — but not the kind you might think. Thanks to the biomedical research platform Folding@home (F@h), computer labs operating out of regular people’s homes are actually running the complex calculations that will help scientists understand the coronavirus. Here’s how to get involved.
- Technology drives transformation, but it’s people who make it happen
- Deft Launches Microsoft Azure Practice to Help Clients Unlock the Benefits of Multi-Cloud
- Azure cost optimization best practices take mindset shifts
- Azure cost management depends on governance and transparency
- The pitfalls of Azure cost optimization, and avoiding them